lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

My last breath for you

baby ,please ,dont cry for me
Because your tears make me feel
sorrow,pain and agony
all these words i dont wanna hear

Please forgive me if i hurt you
it never was mi thought
you must give the best of you
cause you have to live without................me

Love dont try to save my life
You have done it all the time
Love you is all i want to do
This is my last breath for you
(solo)

Death is not the final way
only the night after day
When yoour skin feels the air
you will know that i´ll be there

My life dont forget me please
Now i have to rest in peace
All i ask for you is this:
Close my life with the last kiss

Love dont try to save my life
You have done it all the time
Love you is all i want to do
This is my last breath for you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario